Dancing on majesty?

Am I to take it that with noone responding to my question, nobody saw anyone dancing, if that is so I guess it at least answers my question.

Sorry about the delay had to go back through my posts and finish other work .

Here's a bit of what i put in my review back in January :)

At the begining of the week Julian & Clarisa a world class

dance couple take to the stage and further into the week they are part of the show teams act doing some amazing dance stuff.

Its fair to say I would rather wash my eyes with Brillo pads dipped in bleach rather than watch Come Dancing but

do not miss their dance routine to Roxanne.. Think its the same night as the Moulin Rouge show.

I think that they did dance classes as well but not sure ,as you may tell I'm not a avid dance fan but hope the above helps :)

Should you want to read the posts from back then ,I will put the link below . Lots of other advice about things like noisey cabins

(area's to avoid) which Kruzseeka and others tried to warn others about,again hope this helps ;):D

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=36555689#

Hi thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply, and thanks for the links that is great, I appreciate it.

I must apologise though to cruisinlinda, she did answer my question a few weeks ago, I am new to thomson and asked a lot of questions, she did respond and did respond to my question re dancing, however i obviously must have been full of anxiety as I had completly forgotten.

so thanks to cruisinlinda 2

Kalos I have now read your review from the link you posted sounds mainly positive. fireworks film was amazing. we too are on deck 4 but because we read the reviews about noise we choose to pay to pick a cabin, werent many left to choose from mind but at least mid ship and not aft the medical centre.

Kalos I have now read your review from the link you posted sounds mainly positive. fireworks film was amazing. we too are on deck 4 but because we read the reviews about noise we choose to pay to pick a cabin, werent many left to choose from mind but at least mid ship and not aft the medical centre.

Glad I could help you :)

I seem to remember in the Jubilee Lounge the resident group that played used to ask people to get up and dance as they played ,

before the Thomson show began .

On deck four we booked 451 near the mid ships lift and you could hear a pin drop but when you are onboard just take a walk towards

the rear of the ship just past the medical centre and you will be shocked how noisey it gets:eek:

As well as the fireworks I also did a film that shows the ship as it is ,hope this helps you get a feel of the ship :)

Have a good holiday :D

Hi thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply, and thanks for the links that is great, I appreciate it.

I must apologise though to cruisinlinda, she did answer my question a few weeks ago, I am new to thomson and asked a lot of questions, she did respond and did respond to my question re dancing, however i obviously must have been full of anxiety as I had completly forgotten.

so thanks to cruisinlinda 2

Hi trinitytrees,

I expect you are like me, getting in a right panic for a few weeks before your holiday :D Two days before I go, I start saying "Why on earth did I book this holiday?" ;)

As kalos says the band that plays between the shows in the Jubilee Lounge plays music for dancing of all sorts. It's not the same as on the Braemar where it is dedicated ballroom, but we thought they were really talented. The girl has a fabulous voice. I don't know what happens in the Royal Fireworks - maybe someone else will know.:confused::confused:

I do hope you enjoy your cruise. Quite a few of us on here did enjoy ours and would go back on her again, but some did not - so it is the old "Marmite" thing again.

I love Marmite, have it every day :D:D

Archived