Room 10202 - Extended Balcony

RedLightVegas

We booked this room for our upcoming trip and it seems that the balcony juts way out from the side of the boat. Has anyone stayed in a room like this or know how far out the balcony sticks? I'm assuming if we stand way out on the edge we'll be able to see down the entire side of the boat. Unfortunately this balcony is aft facing instead of forward :-(

We booked this room for our upcoming trip and it seems that the balcony juts way out from the side of the boat. Has anyone stayed in a room like this or know how far out the balcony sticks? I'm assuming if we stand way out on the edge we'll be able to see down the entire side of the boat. Unfortunately this balcony is aft facing instead of forward :-(

We had a similar balcony a few weeks ago. Check out the pics in my review below. That should answer some of your questions.

Just got off the epic and was in 10253. It was forward facing though, so I was able to see more of the ship forward. Yes, the balcony "juts" out more and has an angled railing but is very adequately sized. Two chairs, small table between them and a lounger with more than enough area to add a second lounger. If you like spending a good portion of your cruise on your balcony, you'll love the choice you made. :D

Awesome thanks! We DO spend a ton of time on our balcony which is why I got the extended one. I might see if they can trade the 2 chairs out for another lounger. Might take a nap out there lol

We had 2 loungers, 2 cahirs and the table, with plenty of room to move around.

• 1 year later...

I'm curious, was it mostly sunny or shady on your balcony?