What beverages are included?

Hikini

I have always signed up for the soda program, so mostly drink coffee and pop. This time my cousin and her husband are going with us - first time cruisers. My cousin isn't a pop drinker, so wanted to know what beverages are included with the meals in the main dining rooms?

I couldn't answer her question, accept that I know coffee is. Also in the buffet I know you can get milk and juice.

What about in the main dining rooms, or in the Blue Lagoon? Can anyone answer?

We will be on the Spirit in September. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hikini:D

I have always signed up for the soda program, so mostly drink coffee and pop. This time my cousin and her husband are going with us - first time cruisers. My cousin isn't a pop drinker, so wanted to know what beverages are included with the meals in the main dining rooms?

I couldn't answer her question, accept that I know coffee is. Also in the buffet I know you can get milk and juice.

What about in the main dining rooms, or in the Blue Lagoon? Can anyone answer?

We will be on the Spirit in September. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hikini:D

This is on the Dream:

2 to 3 different juices are usually only available for breakfast. Milk, tea (hot or iced), coffee or decaffinated, cocoa, and iced water are available in the formal dining rooms. You can always purchase alcoholic drinks, off course.

In terms of soda, I personally do not think it is worth buying the soda card unless you consume gallons a day. You will be stopping in ports often enough to pick up a supply to bring on board. There is always fresh ice in your cabin. Free iced water can be gotten from any bar.

I don't know about the Spirit, should be similar.

Hi, I just returned from the 6/4 sailing of the Spirit. hcf is correct and the same applies on the Spirit. You can get lemonaide off the kids menu in the dinning rooms. Raffles Buffet - OJ, apple and cranberry juices are available for breakfast only. Iced tea, water, coffee, hot water (tea/hot chocolate packets) and milk/low fat milk always avaliable.

Blue Lagoon - I only saw ice water, hot water (tea/hot chocolate packets) and coffee. They take your order at the table, so you can ask for something different as see what happens.

I am not a coffee drinker, but my wife is. She thought the coffee was terrible:( Folgers packets... You can only get cappuccino for free in the dinning rooms. They charge $2 at the cafe if you want one. Again, my wife said it was very bad. She hit the coffee shops in port:) She really missed the coffee bar the Holland America ship had, always open and no charge;)

Archived