Error message booking interior cabins

KatieCharlotte

Am I the only one who keeps ending up at the error page every time I select "Interior" for just about any ship or sailing on Carnival's website? I've only cruised in an OV, but I'm trying to look at the total cost for cruising as cheaply as possible this spring and summer. The OVs are slightly more, despite the sale. This would be really frustrating if I was trying to book online. I would be suspicious that they're trying to encourage upgrades, if there weren't so many technical gliches with their website. When I booked my last cruise, the site froze every time I tried to click the link to read the cruise terms and conditions. :rolleyes:

I've tried posting this question on Carnival's own message board, but as usual it keeps freezing when I hit send.

I ended up having to stay on hold for over an hour last night to book my second cabin because every time I tried to finish my booking online it wouldn't accept my login email. It didn't give an error, it would just go back to the original login screen. So frustrating! I don't think I can remember a single time when something didn't "glitch" on a Carnival site.

Archived