Atlantis-Carnival Miracle Nov 10-17, 2013

JonV

Hey All,

I hadn't seen this thread but also haven't been on CC for a long time. This will be our 10th Atlantis Cruise but first on Carnival (and we're a bit weary about the later) However, the Atlantis cruisers are the reason we do these trips. We've met some really great people and everyone is friendly and fun. People tend to leave the attitude at home.

Hey All,

I hadn't seen this thread but also haven't been on CC for a long time. This will be our 10th Atlantis Cruise but first on Carnival (and we're a bit weary about the later) However, the Atlantis cruisers are the reason we do these trips. We've met some really great people and everyone is friendly and fun. People tend to leave the attitude at home.

Well, I hope they don't leave their positive attitude at home! :eek::D

This is our first Atlantis (have done RSVP a number of times) and our first Carnival as well. I've heard both possitive and negative about CCL, but the largest hurdle is taken care for us already - the usual Carnival demographic of "Walmart of the Waves" ;).

Very much looking forward to experiencing Atlantis, Carnival, and a very fun week! David and Matt

Edited by Ahhh

First time with Carnival but the registration process seemed pretty painless, except I like to have the luggage tags before I get to the ship. Oh well.

We're flying in the night before and staying at the airport so now we have to figure out how to get to the port.

I was thinking about booking the transfers from the ship at the end of the cruise but read some horror stories about people taking 6 hours to disembark and missing their flights. I have a noon flight and afraid of not making it.