"first run movies"

smores

We were just on the Valor and they had great selection of free movies to watch..all the latest movies. Wedding Date, Son of the MAsk, Winn Dixie Etc. they also had a few other movie channels running some good movies as well.

It depends on what you consider "first run". I don't think you're going to see anything that is currently in the movie theaters right now, like "Mr and Mrs Smith" or "Star Wars". On PPV you have what is typical pay per view. The free movie channels have movies that have been on video for a bit. I remember in April, they showed "Cellular" at one point. Not exactly new, but I never had seen it, so I enjoyed it.

It depends on what you consider "first run". I don't think you're going to see anything that is currently in the movie theaters right now, like "Mr and Mrs Smith" or "Star Wars". On PPV you have what is typical pay per view. The free movie channels have movies that have been on video for a bit. I remember in April, they showed "Cellular" at one point. Not exactly new, but I never had seen it, so I enjoyed it.

Agree with Blackwing - - on Elation a few weeks ago Cheaper by The dozen & Spanglish were some of our choices.

Archived