cancelling and used FCC

azcruzers

Triumph cruise cancelled. Want to rebook the Magic. I used a FCC when i booked. Does anyone know how that works. Will i be able to reuse it on the Magic? Will I now get 100.00 onboard credit instead of 50.00? Should i wait on hold for carnival? i booked online. My sister booked with a ppv. I will rebook with him. Should i stay on hold or will he be able to change it? He said he will call back but may be tomorrow. I need answers. I hate not knowing.

We booked the Dream using a FCC. When I called to inquire about cancelling was told that once the cancellation went through its original expiration date would be in effect again, and I could give the number on the certificate when/if I decided to rebook. Was told a cruise cancellation would be like the certificate was never used.

Whether you get $50 or $100 depends on the number of days your Magic cruise will last. We booked a 7 day & would get $100.

As a Carnival employee, makes sense that a PVP would be able to add your FCC to your new sailing, but I've never had to do that. Good luck I'm sure it'll work out fine.

Archived