VERY Impressed with what I've seen on Azamara

Cooley Consumers

This is a strange Board from what I've seen on CC because on all other Boards, there is a cruise date, ship and a "who wants to join us" note, but here goes nonetheless.......

First, I rang Azamara's Loyalty Program regarding what status we would have on an Azamara ship since almost all of our cruises have been with Royal Caribbean, and I said that we were only THINKING about booking the October 14, 2014 cruise to the Holy Lands. The NEXT day........less than 24 hours......I received an email welcoming us, advised that they looked forward to seeing us on a cruise, AND that Azamara had booked us into their Loyalty progamme. What Happened to Service??? You need look no further than Azamara. I'm impressed.

The photos taken by CC of the interior of Quest has ALMOST sold me......almost. These are beautiful ships.

Finally, I checked the Board regarding the contract renewals for the harpists. In response, someone from Azamara ACTUALLY READ AND RESPONDED to the posting. WHAT?? You mean that a cruise company actually reads comments??

Okay, you've got me "hook, line and sinker" (that's nautical talk), and we are booking our FIRST Azamara cruise in April on our TA on Vision of the Seas.

You've got a premier organization, and I hope to enjoy our first cruise next month.

Pat & Bernadette

P.S. I didn't have the heart to say that we raved so much about the ship that my brother and his wife want to join us on their FIRST real cruise!

Okay, you've got me "hook, line and sinker" (that's nautical talk), and we are booking our FIRST Azamara cruise in April on our TA on Vision of the Seas.

You've got a premier organization, and I hope to enjoy our first cruise next month.

Pat & Bernadette

P.S. I didn't have the heart to say that we raved so much about the ship that my brother and his wife want to join us on their FIRST real cruise!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello Pat & Bernadette -

Thank you for your time and effort in posting your positive impressions about your dealings with Azamara's shoreside operation.

Larry Pimentel, CEO and President of Azamara Club Cruises, created the position of Chief Blogging Officer to manage our reputation in cyberspace. He understands the important role that the internet plays in your purchase decision making process as you conduct your due-diligence.

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I consider myself to be a “company reporter” not only to provide factual information to Azamara Club Cruises followers but also to focus on your negative feedback and to forward those issues to executive management. I’m the executive’s “news aggregator” and their eyes and ears. I'm the “missing link” between the two constituencies.

We recognize that our journey to guest satisfaction is an evolutionary process and guest feedback guides us forward toward continual improvement.

My best wishes for a wonderful future Azamara cruise vacation and I hope that your experience exceeds your expectations.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Archived