What are Carnival's Hours for Phone?

AngAndBoys

Does anyone know? I'm on my 90 minute hold here trying to rebook my cancelled cruise.

Also, does anyone know if I just do it online can I call back later and get the 25% off applied or will I have to book on the phone to do this?

Nevermind. I found the hours. Apparently it's 24 hours.

BTW, the cruise I'm looking at went up about $100 since this afternoon. Think it's a coincidence that it costs about 25% more now to do the same cruise out of the next port over? *sigh*

BTW, the cruise I'm looking at went up about $100 since this afternoon. Think it's a coincidence that it costs about 25% more now to do the same cruise out of the next port over? *sigh*

Exactly why we went in ASAP and put a hold on a cabin until we could get everyone in our group to agree to the new cruise. We were worried about rates going up. They haven't gone up yet, and I hope they don't before our third cabin gets a chance to lock something in!

Don't forget about the 48 hour price protection. If the price goes down within 48 hours of you booking, you fill out the separate-from-early-saver form and get 110% of the difference in OBC.

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And the best hours to call without holding so long are probably early morning. I called at 5:30 CDT on Monday and got through immediately with no holding. At 6:10 CDT, there was about a 10 minute hold time. By 6:40, I was told there was a 20 minute hold time. Be aware, though, that if there is something that may make your re-booking a little more complicated (already existing OBC on your, for instance), they may tell you that the person you want to speak with doesn't come in until after 7 CDT (8 EDT).

Archived