breeze

kendall13

Just got an update from my friend who is on the carnival breeze after 3 hrs of leaving st marteen they are having to turn back to port for a medical emergency NOT anything mechanical and should not set them too far back on their schedule just an fyi will update what emergency when I get more details

They almost never will say what the medical emergency was. Privacy and all that kind of stuff. Unless someone happens to SEE the person or spouse of the person impacted, its unlikely you will ever know what the actual emergency was.

You just hear onboard things like "code Alpha Bravo" or some such over the PA .. you just have to know they mean its a medical emergency. .. and that might be all you ever find out.

They were in St. Thomas yesterday. Maybe that's what you meant? Yes, Breeze doesn't do St. Maarten. I hope the passenger is OK.

I'm not sure about the current itinerary that the Breeze is on, but I am going to St. Maarten on the Breeze in May.

Archived