Day Sail With Capt. Pat Of Ike Witt Charters....

clipsie

Has anyone done this excursion or have any information they could share? I tried all other boat facilities and all will not be running in September and this is the only one running. We will be on Adventure of the Seas September 5-12, 2004.

Thanks,

Tracy

Tracy,

We chartered Ike Witt last March and had a great time. The water was a bit rough and the sailing was adventurous but I loved every minute of it. Captain Pat was a delight and very accomodating. When he saw that one area was too crowded, he changed course and took us to Hawksnest Bay Beach which was beautiful and almost deserted. The food he served, from the fruit before snorkeling to the Chicken Caesar Salad at lunch, was outstanding. I have nothing but high praise for our daysail.

My pictures for trip are on the following website under the "2004 Caribbean Cruise" album. Pictures 81 through 111 are the ones from Ike Witt.

http://photos.yahoo.com/linda_fl_g8r

You will have a wonderful time. Captain Pat is very entertaining and a great host.

Linda

Until our 8/28 Radiance cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;8;28;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Archived