Disney Dream Questions

Quench

What's the best place for sail away and watching the fireworks? Do they still have the game Midship Detective Agency? And what happened to pirate ship that use to be on the private island?

If you have kids I would get as close to the stage as possible because the characters will be on stage or several minutes. That way they can see them. Personally we stand on deck 12 above the party so when we pull out we can walk right over and watch us go out the channel.

Yes they have the detective agency still on board.

Viewing firewroks. If no kids I would go to the adult only area on deck 13, starboard side and sit on the blue chairs for a perfect view. If you have kids arrive early deck 12 port side right up along the railing to look down at the party and then you will just look straight across to see the fireworks. If you dont care about seeing the skit before the fireworks then go to deck 12 starboard, midship and stand by the railing where you can look down to the ocean and you will be looking right at the fireworks. The most important thing is to arrive early where ever you go to watch it.

Do NOT use your balcony if you have one and do not use deck 4 for viewing. Too many things blocking the view.

They moved the POC ship along time ago, before they filmed the last movie. Not dure why, maybe it was under contract to appear somewhere else for a year or two or perhaps they needed it for the lastest movie?

I didnt see the movie so I dont know if it was in it or not.

What's the best place for sail away and watching the fireworks? Do they still have the game Midship Detective Agency? And what happened to pirate ship that use to be on the private island?

The Flying Dutchman was sent to Davy Jones' locker. She was intended to be a temporary movie prop and not a mighty ship o' the seven seas so her live be short but glorious.

Viewing fireworks. If you dont care about seeing the skit before the fireworks then go to deck 12 starboard, midship and stand by the railing where you can look down to the ocean and you will be looking right at the fireworks. The most important thing is to arrive early where ever you go to watch it.

What is the skit? is that the characters you were mentoning earlier?

The skit (or show) is on the pool deck righ under the giant projection screens. It's basically a quick Jack Sparrow type thing. It's not bad at all and usually the deck is jammed packed. I've done two Disney cruises and we usually skip the Pirate themed dinner (menu is mediocre at best) and go to Remy that night.

After the show is over on the pool deck, the Fireworks go off and the entire pool deck turns into a giant nightclub. A DJ is on deck and spinning tunes and every is dancing. You may even get on screen via Funnel Vision cameras. It really is a lot of fun!

Archived