New 2.0 Bar Glass questions

bluerose1515

I'm looking to potentially book a cruise on one of the ships which have the new 2.0 bar upgrades on them. Of course, I do a ton of research prior to booking anything I do. I have seen where the Red Frog Rum Bar offers different sized "yards and frosty twisters". I have looked every where and can not seem to find any decent photos of this glasses. If anyone has, or goes on any of the ships who offer these glasses, can you please take photos and post them here for me? I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I know they can be re-filled for a fraction of the cost. With that being said, I am going back and forth on whether or not it will be more cost efficient to do one of the glasses which can be re-filled for a fraction of the cost or to do the Cheers Beverage Program. I am a frequant Las Vegas traveler, so I know about how many refills a day I would do, I just am uncertain on if I would really want to invest in one of the glasses. Any input or advice is welcome. This is my first real post here on CC but I will say I enjoy reading the different threads :)

Archived