Dress Code?

sonvoltken6

Question about dress code on the ships, specifically Riviera. What is expected at dinner and in the evenings? I am not opposed to wearing slacks or Dockers and a sport shirt. I read somewhere (maybe on the CC Oceania review) that skirts and jackets are required for women. I think I can convince my wife to wear slacks instead of jeans but not sure about skirts!

Thanks.

Question about dress code on the ships, specifically Riviera. What is expected at dinner and in the evenings? I am not opposed to wearing slacks or Dockers and a sport shirt. I read somewhere (maybe on the CC Oceania review) that skirts and jackets are required for women. I think I can convince my wife to wear slacks instead of jeans but not sure about skirts!

Thanks.

The dress code is "Country Club Casual". Wear what you would to dinner at any upscale Resort and you will be fine.

Skirts and jackets are not required for women.

Here's what worked on the Regatta for a New England/Canada cruise:

For women, slacks (not jeans) or skirts with nice tops, or dresses (not cocktail or formal), are fine for all dining venues. A pair of black slacks, a black skirt, 3 or 4 dressy tops, and/or a little black dress with an assortment of accessories (scarves, costume jewelry) would be sufficient for most cruises. The posed photos on the Oceania website show women who are dressed up for dinner - I didn't see that level of fashion on my cruise. To see what real passengers wear, look at the photos on the Oceania blog:

http://www.oceaniacruisesblog.com/

Men tend to wear jackets only in the specialty restaurants, tie not needed.

Cruisers on Riviera European trips may be dressier by choice.

Archived