Types of Soda sold on board?

Traveller Mal

I know they have diet coke on board, however does anybody know if any other diet sodas are sold on board e.g. Diet Sprite, Diet Ginger, as this is our first Princess cruise.Thanks for any help!

Hi. :) Welcome to Princess.

Princess serves Coca Cola Products so you will find coke, diet coke, sprite and diet sprite on board. They have a handy thing called a "coke card" which you can buy - they'll place a sticker on your cruise card and you can get "fountain" beverages (not cans) at any bar.

It still astounds me how limited the selection is. I can't believe they dont have "cherry coke" "Mr pibb" or other non pepsi products. I don't mind coke but I get tired of it fast :(

Do they really have Diet Sprite? Is that something new on the ship - I believe that Diet Coke was the only diet drink available when I sailed, but I'm not positive.

Joy,

You bring up a good point. I don't know about it's availability with the coke sticker, but I know it's available by the can onboard because we found it in our cabin when we arrived, along with cans of coke.:confused:

We didn't actually request it on the personalizer - but there it was in our cabin. We traded it for diet cokes.;)

Do they really have Diet Sprite? Is that something new on the ship - I believe that Diet Coke was the only diet drink available when I sailed, but I'm not positive.

I didn't see regular diet Sprite, but on our cruise in April they did have Sprite Zero, which is a diet Sprite. It was only available in cans, not fountain, and some of the waiters didn't know that it was a diet Sprite, they only knew it as Zero.

Do you have to pay for them to put drinks in your fridge like that? If so, how much?

Holi,

If you log onto the cruise personalizer you can request the type of beverages you'd like to be placed in your cabin. You will be charged (it's about $1.75 per including gratutity) if you drink them and they will be replaced by your cabin steward - bottle water works the same way.

It still astounds me how limited the selection is. I can't believe they dont have "cherry coke" "Mr pibb" or other non pepsi products. I don't mind coke but I get tired of it fast :(

As to the Cherry Coke/ Diet Cherry Coke issue, bartenders will happily splash in grenadine to your soft drink.

Holi,

If you log onto the cruise personalizer you can request the type of beverages you'd like to be placed in your cabin. You will be charged (it's about $1.75 per including gratutity) if you drink them and they will be replaced by your cabin steward - bottle water works the same way.

Do they really give you what you request on the personalizer? On our last Princess cruise, we were only given a bottle of water, which we had to pay for when opened, but not any soda or fruit which we requested. We had to request it from room service.

The other thing you can do is order soda from the gift list and send it to yourself. It is 6 cans for 9.50.

As to the Cherry Coke/ Diet Cherry Coke issue, bartenders will happily splash in grenadine to your soft drink.

your kidding .. really ??? *drool* i'd pay for that thats good stuff . .i cant believe i've been on several princess cruises and never thought to ask about this ..

Archived