Bermuda Excursions-Help me pick One!!(Voyager)

Ilovesummer

Hi, Leaving on the voyager 06/26, does anyone know about:

Ultimate Catamaran swim, sail and snorkel

Bermuda Triangle ship wreck snorkel

Restless native catamaran swim, sail, snorkel

Thinking of one of these for Wednesday for a family of 6, children ages 16 - 5. Since we have only a short time, wondering if these are worth it or just do to the snorkel park at the Dockyard. Any help would really be appreciated!!! Thanks in advance.

I have not done any of the excursions you listed but will tell you that you can easily book one on your own and save a bit of money. You are in Bermuda for more than enough time you dont need to worry about missing your ship if you take one of your full day in port.

If available from your ship, you might want to book the Railway Trail Cruise and Bike Tour. If you enjoy biking, a safe way to see the island on the old railway trail (no cars). The tour ends at a nice beach that won't be crowded with cruise passengers.

Our family will be on that cruise (my husband, son(16 year old), and myself). We are all doing the night time glass bottom boat tour where they tell stories of the Bermuda Triangle. My husband is doing the reef fishing in the am while my son and I are doing the Segway tour. Aside from that I reserved a horseback ride for myself, separate from the cruise line excursions because they didn't have anything like that listed. I know what you mean about trouble deciding though. There are a lot of choices and so little time.:)

We did the Restless Native Catamaran last summer and we had a great time. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly, the area that we snorkeled in had loads of fish, and the cookies were delicious! We would go out with them again.

• 2 weeks later...

Am writing even though you are obvioulsly are on the ship. Consider yourself fortunate being closed out of Restless Native Cat - they over book this and there is barely anywear to sit let alone lie in the sun or nets. And you better love non stop Jimmy Buffet as they replay the tape over and over. However, the homebaked cookies and cheese and crackers were nice and the people are very helpful with snorkeling and are nice. We were on a 9:30am Cruise and having rumn punch at 11:00 seemed sort of early.

Rising Sun is the best Cat Trip - goes to Turtle Bay and a secluded island.

Archived