Reimbursement for missed day on Golden trans May 8

ssneiderma

Hi

Just wondered if any passengers on the Transatlantic May8/9-22 on the Golden have received their reimbursemnt from Princess for our missed day that we were promised since the ship was one day late arriving in NY from Puerto Rico due to bad weather. If you know anything like when to expect this reimbursement or how they are going to do it please respond.As of now we have heard nothing.

Thank you

Sue and Terry

Hummmm, you mean to tell me that still haven't done anything about that yet? I would have thought they would have returned it to your shipboard account while you were still on the ship. Keep us posted if you get this resolved, as I don't like the sound of this going on for so long with no compensation yet.

Hi Sue and Terry..just received our A/E bill no credit posted yet..I did make myself a note and will call Princess after the 15th...it was nice meeting you on the cruise...I have been following the "Live on the Golden" thread on this board. I see the weather has not changed too much from when we were on the Golden. We have friends on this cruise..am waiting to hear their comments. Take care...Anita

Archived