Question for recent Poesia cruisers

shellmisi

Does the captain change the ship's time to island time for each port? I am interested in all of the ports but especially wondering about Falmouth. I need to select a pick up time for our transportation to the beach!

Thanks!

Does the captain change the ship's time to island time for each port? I am interested in all of the ports but especially wondering about Falmouth. I need to select a pick up time for our transportation to the beach!

Thanks!

Traveled recently on the Poesia. Thankfully, we changed our clocks and were always the same as port time. Personally, I find this much easier and less chance for error.

What beach are you going to in Falmouth? We went to Time and Place and chose to be picked up at 10am. Another couple was already at the pickup point when we arrived at 9h45 and they had called to say they were there so he came early. We were sitting on the beach by 10h10.

Hope you enjoy your trip.

Traveled recently on the Poesia. Thankfully, we changed our clocks and were always the same as port time. Personally, I find this much easier and less chance for error.

What beach are you going to in Falmouth? We went to Time and Place and chose to be picked up at 10am. Another couple was already at the pickup point when we arrived at 9h45 and they had called to say they were there so he came early. We were sitting on the beach by 10h10.

Hope you enjoy your trip.

THANK YOU! That is where we are going as well. I saw your review and I hope we have just as amazing of a time as you did! I love the idea of a beach to myself for the day.

Archived