Samba Grill on Oasis?

Can a recent Oasis cruiser please let me know if Samba Grill has been added to Oasis? I know it used to be the Solarium Bistro, but according to the RCI website, it looks like I have the option to eat at both Samba Grill and the Solarium Bistro on my upcoming Oasis cruise. Does Oasis have both Samba and the Bistro, or is there a mistake on the website?

Can a recent Oasis cruiser please let me know if Samba Grill has been added to Oasis? I know it used to be the Solarium Bistro, but according to the RCI website, it looks like I have the option to eat at both Samba Grill and the Solarium Bistro on my upcoming Oasis cruise. Does Oasis have both Samba and the Bistro, or is there a mistake on the website?
Only on Allure as of last October. Your right though I do see it listed on the Oasis dining options. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options&tab=1

Only on Allure as of last October. Your right though I do see it listed on the Oasis dining options. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options&tab=1
However reading the description I see It's only on Allure & Radiance.

"A churrascaria with personality and flare, featuring a variety of meats and seafoods carved tableside straight from the skewer, plus a wide selection of soups, salads and appetizers at the buffet. On Allure of the Seas® and Radiance of the Seas®. Total charge: Dinner, $30 per person."

Archived