St. Lucia Excursions

Beagleluv6107

Does anyone have suggestions on what to do in St. Lucia. I'll be there in a little over two weeks. I was thinking about a Catamaran trip but didn't want to book through the ship. Thanks for any tips!

If you go to "Ports of Call" section, you will get a lot more answers and a lot more ideas........just click on Caribbean and then St. Lucia. You will learn a lot if you read there. Good luck.:o

We did catamaran thru Carnival last year & loved it! They took us to a lagoon to swim & to see Pitons. It was one of our favorite excursions. You get to see St. Lucia from the water, it was gorgeous, now tops on favorite islands!

I know during our trip to St. Lucia back in December on the Victory, many excursions were cancelled because the tour operators went on strike. We did get our money back, but of all the ports of call we visited, St. Lucia was our least favourite. We just returned back to the ship and basically did nothing all day but relax in our cabin and booked a massage. It was nice wandering around a nearly deserted ship, however...

We've been to St. Lucia on 2 different cruises. The first time, we just took a taxi to Reduit Beach, and it was just okay as far as I was concerned. There was a nice view of the Pitons, but the locals were aggressive.

When we went back a couple of years ago, we got day passes at Rendezvous resort. It was beautiful and quiet and included all you could drink and a nice buffet lunch, use of their pools (the landscaping was really lovely) and a small beach. Just Google it if you are interested. We paid on arrival, so we didn't have any money tied up.

How little?? There were kids, one in our van was 8. He had fun to.

She'll be 23 months by the time we step foot on the ship. If I decide to book this tour I'll leave her on the ship with my grandparents because even though I love doing different activities with her I think this would be a bit too much. She needs to nap around noon or so and if this tour is long that wouldn't work. Plus I'm not ok with doing a lot of driving around with her without a carseat and having been to St. Lucia before I know how windy the roads can be.

Archived