Room Service

Wattle

Hi we are sailing on the Pacific Dawn, and I was wondering how much extra room service is? We have a balcony cabin and like the idea of eating on the balcony, but would like to know the cost. And do you have an extensive menu? Do you just pay an additional service fee, or different prices depending on what you order. Thanks

Hi we are sailing on the Pacific Dawn, and I was wondering how much extra room service is? We have a balcony cabin and like the idea of eating on the balcony, but would like to know the cost. And do you have an extensive menu? Do you just pay an additional service fee, or different prices depending on what you order. Thanks

Just got up to the buffet and bring your tray back down to enjoy on the balcony. That way you eat exactly what you want and it will cost you no extra.

. Double post sorry

Archived