I am freaking out, we cruise 6/26 and no Docs yet

lynredles

:confused: We are sailing with friends on the 6/26 Carnival Miracle and we still have not received our documents.

I am so upset because we leave on 6/22 for Disney. I called my agent cclreservations.com and they told me that one set is on its way to them and the other set had to be reprinted and should be mailed to them today. After they receive them they have to get them to us. I asked what happens if we don't get them before we leave and ccl stated that they can arrange a port pickup. Has anyone ever heard of this?

Lyn

:confused: We are sailing with friends on the 6/26 Carnival Miracle and we still have not received our documents.

I am so upset because we leave on 6/22 for Disney. I called my agent cclreservations.com and they told me that one set is on its way to them and the other set had to be reprinted and should be mailed to them today. After they receive them they have to get them to us. I asked what happens if we don't get them before we leave and ccl stated that they can arrange a port pickup. Has anyone ever heard of this?

Lyn

As long as you have your booking number and fun pass printout you are good to go. I have done it several times. You will also have to fill out your S&S info when you get to port if your docs dont arrive. Its really a painless process.

Have a great cruise

We sail on the Conquest on June 26th and just got our docs today after having to "bug" our TA many times...Still don;t know what the hold up was but glad tohave them now. I have always had my docs at least 4 weeks out but not this time..Just like to have them in my hot little hands..

Last year DH booked a last minute cruise on a Thursday and we cruised the following Monday. Obviously, we didn't have any docs. Just had basic paperwork, showed up at port, and it took just a couple extra minutes to get everything in order. No problems ;) .

... I asked what happens if we don't get them before we leave and ccl stated that they can arrange a port pickup. Has anyone ever heard of this? Lyn

I almost always cruise "last minute" (3-5 days before the cruise) and I always pick up my documents at the pier. No problems ever. When you go to check-in just take your confirmation from your TA with your booking number on it and your identification. If you filled out the Carnival FUN PASS on their website, print that out also. Piece of cake ! :)

Have a great cruise.

Archived