Better To Book Next Cruise Now, Or Use NCC?

I'll be taking an Eastern Caribbean cruise with my family in August on Freedom of the Seas, but I already know I'm going to want to go on a Southern Caribbean cruise in early 2014 with my husband on Jewel of the Seas.

Is it better to book now and get a better price, or wait until I'm on the Freedom in August and use the NCC?

Thanks. :)

I don't think the discounts are as good as they use to be. The only advantage would be cabin selection and a few bucks in terms of a OBC.

I don't know if you use a TA or not. But when I did book my next cruise on board I would turn the reservation over to my TA and get a few additional perks from her on top of what Rccl gave me.

I should add that I was able to apply my recent OBC to a cruise I had already reserved a few months ago. This will only work if you have not made final payment.

Based on the timing of your cruises, it looks like you might have that option as well. Reserve now and then get your next cruise booking bonus applied during your next cruise.

Archived