Live from Reflection

RhondaPerr

Can not find my previous thread! We are in San Juan today! Have had great weather but extremely windy! Food is great! Do not miss Bistro on Five! Crew for the most part are really friendly! The exception is always the shops... Not sure why! My cabin stewardess was sick until today, so the assistant has had his hands full! They had a surprise health inspection on embarkation and the ship scored 100 percent! Shows have been good but the singer tonight lacks a lot to be desired! Cruise 31 so far so good :)

I hope you have a wonderful cruise, and take good care of the Reflection! We will be onboard in less than 2 weeks! I am very pleased to hear about the 100% score! Fabulous! Hope the entertainment improves for you! Thank you so much for posting!

Concert on the lawn with Ben and Riley, was great! They set up blankets and little back supports.... Serve cheeses and you can get wine! Beautiful night in San Juan! The singer who I would not see was Katy Setterfield ! This is the first time in 31 cruises, I actually skipped a performer! Zumba classes are packed and has a really great instructor!

I have had the same experience with the shop attendants on various lines. I wonder why that is. It definitely makes me not want to buy something that I don't need anyway. If they are nice I probably buy it.

The other thing that bothers me is when the spa therapists keep pitching the overpriced products. Before my husband goes for his massage I have him repeat "no thank you, I don't need any." Invariably he comes back with an $85. oil. We have quite a collection of unused products at home. :rolleyes:

Also does anyone know when you pay in advance for your spa treatment, they include a service charge, is that the tip? :confused:

I don't want to open another discussion on whether or not to tip, I know that different countries have different customs, we do tip even when we lived in Australia where it wasn't done much, I just want to know what that service charge is. Thank you.

Archived