Airport Transfer - Bucharest

franski

Hi -

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with (or suggestions about) airport transfers in Bucharest??

We do have an option of using the shuttle service from the hotel - but it is 200 RON - which is the equivalent of about $60 CDN. The nice thing is that this can be charged to our hotel room - but it is still significantly above what I have found just searching on line.

I have found 3 other options - all between 17 and 22 Euros. Of course, all of their websites say they are "just great"... and they may be - but thought I would open up a thread here to see if anyone has any experiences they are willing to share.

I am interested in hearing from anyone who has had a positive experience, or a not-so-positive one!! :eek: Warnings about who/what to avoid can save some frustration.

It was great advice here on CC that helped us to find transfers in Budapest. Hoping we can do as well in Bucharest.

Fran

Thanks for the link ....

I had read that there were no "official" taxis at the airport, but it appears that has changed.

Don't want to take a bus --> figure after flying overnight, I just want to get in a vehicle, and be transported to our hotel.

Fran

Archived