Secret Falls or Irie Blue Hole?

dz63

Has anyone been to either the Secret Falls or the Irie Blue Hole or both? Our family is planning a trip to Jamaica this summer and we are wondering which falls is the preferred "not to miss" one or what is different between the two.

If anyone has any photos to share of either the Secret Falls or the Blue Hole, that would be great too!

Thanks for your help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

We did visit the Blue Hole this summer with Peat Taylor Tours. The Blue Hole and the Secret Falls is infact the same place.

It is often referred to as the Secret Falls because not everyone knows where it is located.

We loved our visit to the Blue Hole. This secluded piece of paradise with its turquoise pools, hidden caves, cascading waterfall and Tarzan rope swing was the highlight of our Jamaican vacation.

If you're interested to learn more about our experience at the Blue Hole, please check out my review on Trip Advisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g147312-d1997485-r176527386-Blue_Hole-Ocho_Rios_Saint_Ann_Parish_Jamaica.html

I have also put together a Youtube video of our time there.

[YOUTUBE]vGaWG_6i45o[/YOUTUBE]

Great Video DZ63! -looks similar to the one that has been posted here before from other posters from the company LibertyToursJamaica.

We used Libertytoursjamaica in November and had a fantastic time as well.

Loved the tranquility of the Blue Hole, yet had an adventurous time.

Here is the the video I have seen posted on this forum, as well on Libertytoursjamaica website. I copied this from Liberty's website. ENJOY!