Lido Deck Room

obladi1

Has anyone been on the Lido deck of the Golden Princess? We are in room L210. How was the sea mothion? Is it noisy? Are the balconies covered or uncovered? I would appreciate help with this because I'm not sure these rooms will be OK for us.:o

Golden Princess 12/17/2005

RCI Adventure of the Seas 12/19/2004

We are sailing in July on the Golden and will be in L209 (or 207, I forget right now). I will report back in when I return so you might be able to catch my review then!

Hi Roo.. I am looking forward to your review, I picked a Lido deck cabin too and I think the convenience to the Pools will be wonderful.

Have a great Holiday.

obladi1 - if you search the words "Golden Lido" in the princess forum - you will see there are a few threads on this subject :)

I was in a Lido deck cabin on both the Star Princess and Grand Princess. The motion didn't bother me at all on either cruise, one to Alaska and one to the Caribbean. You didn't even ask about the best perk of this deck, the close proximity to the pools, bars and buffet! Loved that deck!

You didn't even ask about the best perk of this deck, the close proximity to the pools, bars and buffet! Loved that deck!

I think it will be an awesome location for us.. last cruise I went on we were miles away from the pools - felt like we had to walk forever to get there and god forbid you forget something in the cabin :D

Went on my first cruise last year on the Grand, and were on the Lido deck. There was a fair amount of motion on some days on the ship, but I was never bothered by it in my cabin or anywhere else really. Got rocking so good that the water in the pools were sloshing out and they had to close for a while. Going on another in November on the Golden, and picked rooms for our group on the Lido deck again. It really is convenient for the pools and decks and the buffet. I bet you will love it.

Archived