Price Reduction Form Help. Do cabin upgrades count?

tigervixxxen

My mom and I are sailing on 4/20 we have sailed many times but this is the first time either of us have used the early saver price reduction forms. My mom has submitted one in the past and received $140 OBC. We thought that was the best it was going to get and happy with that. After reading here I decided to check on the fare finder and saw an even lower price. We are going to submit again but I don't know which is the correct fare to choose. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As it stands now the lowest fare my mom has is $1458 for 8D. Fare finder says its $1338 now so I told my mom to submit that figure. However the past guest upgrades show a 8A can be upgraded to 8D for $1218. Which fare should I tell her to put on the reduction form? I'd go for the $1218 but don't want to mess her up in getting the $1338. So I'm just wondering what you guys do and any advice you have to offer how to get the lowest price approved.

Archived