Information Request

Occy

We have never sailed with Celebrity before but have quite a few cruises under our belt with other lines, i.e. Oceania, Princess, RCL etc. We were looking to do a return 15 day trip to Hawaii on the Century in the spring of 2014 but can't seem to find any leaving from San Deigo. Our plan was to have a week in SD pre cruise as we've never been there before. Now it looks as if there is a possibility this won't be available. My question, is the Century doing the SD return intinerary in 2014 or are they just sailing out of LA. Although the Century is an older ship, we prefer to travel on smaller ships hence the reason we were considering the Century.

Thx. for any advice we can give me. We've just returned from a 14 day caribbean cruise a few weeks ago and wld like to book our 2014 holidays. Someting to look forward to ... :D

We have never sailed with Celebrity before but have quite a few cruises under our belt with other lines, i.e. Oceania, Princess, RCL etc. We were looking to do a return 15 day trip to Hawaii on the Century in the spring of 2014 but can't seem to find any leaving from San Deigo. Our plan was to have a week in SD pre cruise as we've never been there before. Now it looks as if there is a possibility this won't be available. My question, is the Century doing the SD return intinerary in 2014 or are they just sailing out of LA. Although the Century is an older ship, we prefer to travel on smaller ships hence the reason we were considering the Century.

Thx. for any advice we can give me. We've just returned from a 14 day caribbean cruise a few weeks ago and wld like to book our 2014 holidays. Someting to look forward to ... :D

The Century is now scheduled for a dry dock in February and March 2014 in place of the Hawaii cruises.

Archived