Finally...Doing the single digit dance

GPop&Nana

Just wanted to share - our vacation officially begins in 9 days - Woooooo Whooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

First we were booked on the Triumph. We switched to the Elation - and her Azipod (sp?) went out.

Now it's our turn to roll the dice...

We are planning on having a blast...I always pack duct tape - always always - and DH always teases me about it because we've never used it...Today he asked "You packed the duct tape, right?"

Had to laugh - Yes Dear. (and some velcro stripes too!);)

Just wanted to share - our vacation officially begins in 9 days - Woooooo Whooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

First we were booked on the Triumph. We switched to the Elation - and her Azipod (sp?) went out.

Now it's our turn to roll the dice...

We are planning on having a blast...I always pack duct tape - always always - and DH always teases me about it because we've never used it...Today he asked "You packed the duct tape, right?"

Had to laugh - Yes Dear. (and some velcro stripes too!);)

Have a great cruise. Duct tape is a must. If you don't take it you will need it. Murphy's law. My countdown clock states 0 days and 17 hours so I better hurry up and get ready. Have to finish work today though.:( But tomorrow we will be boarding the Paradise in Tampa.:D

Archived