p&o azura eastern caribbean cruise

thesparkster

hi everyone. my wife and i have booked to go on a caribbean cruise in jan. we just wanted some help and idea`s on what excursions to go on? and also which places have nice town/ports etc and what are the best beaches to spend the day on? thank you :)

hi everyone. my wife and i have booked to go on a caribbean cruise in jan. we just wanted some help and idea`s on what excursions to go on? and also which places have nice town/ports etc and what are the best beaches to spend the day on? thank you :)

Hi Sparkster

Think this cruise is similar to one we recently completed.

Curaçao, pretty port to walk around, there is a little land train think it

Was 20 Usd each,

Aruba we picked up a mini bus outside of port for 20 Usd for over 2 hour trip

Highlights, ie lighthouse, pretty church on headland, and he dropped off a beach and arranged to pick up,

Greneda another island tour again 20 Usd, took us to spice factory, waterfalls,

Tropical forest, along the coast best trip of the 2 weeks.

St Maarten, we took a water taxi to nearby beach 6 Usd return, or on previous trip made our way to Mayo beach to watch planes come in.

St Lucia, lots of minibus drivers outside port, we took one to a nearby beach as had 2 holidays here so relaxing beach day

Antigua again mini bus tour, Shirley heights, Nelsons dockyard, stop at a beach for 20 mins, twenty US dollars for 3 hours.

Tortola, we walked to Botanical gardens, but previously island tour again

Around 20 dollars,

St Vincent, mini bus tour to where Pirates of the Caribbean was filmed, waterfall/ gardens, think again 20 dollars, this is all based on at least 6 people in bus.

Barbados lovely beach Mullins Bay, we usually take the local bus a dollar each just ask the driver and he will let you know when there it takes about half an hour plus but great fun

Mrs Blue Sky

If you're going to St Lucia, we can thoroughly recommend Cosol for a day tour. He gave us the best tour we've ever had anywhere in the Caribbean :)

hi essexlass2, thanks for your reply. what sort of things are there to do in cosol?

Archived