Review w/ pics Carnival Valor 03/17/13 - 03/24/13

Lyncoya

Thanks for the review and pictures. I am going on this cruise on Mother's Day and cannot wait. I am really looking forward to St.Lucia. We booked the Land and Sea tour with Spencer Ambrose.

The scenic ocean view looks wonderful. I would have booked one but we never booked a balcony before, so we decided on an ocean suite. Next time, I will try the scenic ocean view.

I've read good things about Spencer Ambrose. I read that a lot of the tour is in his boat which has to be nice. I saw his boat at Jalouise Beach while we were there this time. It also looks like he gets his group to the beach first because they had all of the chairs. :\

Have fun!!!

Me and The hubster FINALLY outside. I love this pic.

156054_10200928558875779_1346461679_n.jpg

Great picture of you two! The ATVs look like a lot of fun. I'll have to try them one day. I'm jealous you got to see so many monkeys in St. Kitts. Sounds like you had as much of a buzz as I did after the past guest party. Those drinks were indeed strong, and never ending!

GAPearl is the cruise review Queen!! But thanks to much for the compliment. Planning for this cruise can be a little overwhelming and all of the reviews I read prior to going really helped me figure out what to do.

I hope you have a blast!!! :D

Awwww shucks, thanks! :o Planning for such a port intensive cruise like this is very overwhelming. It took me about 3 months to get everything figured out!

We were on this cruise with you guys! In St. Maartin we did the same ATV tour, but first thing in the morning – same guide and everything. I agree that it was a great time :)

Love your pics of Brimstone Fortress – I really wanted to go there, but my friends wanted to go to the beach first and we ended up so tired by the afternoon that I just wanted to head back to the boat for a nap! Maybe next time – this is definitely an itinerary that I would do again!

Maybe I will take some time and do a review this weekend – we did a lot of different things from both you and gapearl.

Great picture of you two! The ATVs look like a lot of fun. I'll have to try them one day. I'm jealous you got to see so many monkeys in St. Kitts. Sounds like you had as much of a buzz as I did after the past guest party. Those drinks were indeed strong, and never ending!

Awwww shucks, thanks! :o Planning for such a port intensive cruise like this is very overwhelming. It took me about 3 months to get everything figured out!

Thanks. :) Yes, we were shocked to see so many monkeys also. Last time we were there, we didn't see any. Well except for the ones that were captured. And yes, that past guest party was the bomb. 5 drinks in 45 minutes, plus the two that I left with. NICE!!!

The ATV excursion was so much fun...if I ever get back to St Maarten, I'll do it again. We enjoyed it THAT much.

:DWe are on this cruise in Jan, and seeing your review and gapearl's makes this wait till Jan long!

Thanks to the both of you!

You're welcome! I figure I read so many reviews prior to going on ours that helped me SO much I figured I could give back a little. :D

We were on this cruise with you guys! In St. Maartin we did the same ATV tour, but first thing in the morning – same guide and everything. I agree that it was a great time :)

Love your pics of Brimstone Fortress – I really wanted to go there, but my friends wanted to go to the beach first and we ended up so tired by the afternoon that I just wanted to head back to the boat for a nap! Maybe next time – this is definitely an itinerary that I would do again!

Maybe I will take some time and do a review this weekend – we did a lot of different things from both you and gapearl.

Ha! Really? I wish we would have taken the excursion first thing in the morning...I would have gone back to Orient Beach and spent a lot of time there. The weather was so beautiful that day.

I would love to read your review. It's crazy how everyone's experience is so different. There's so many different things to do in each port.

Next time you visit St Kitts, you must go to the fortress. I swear, the views are amazing.

Leaving in 32 hours for the same cruise. Thanks for the great review, always fun to get in the mood! Great pictures too!

You're welcome! Have a great time!

Thanks for sharing, doing this trip for the third time in November. Did it twice on the Victory.

I think this itinerary is the best one that Carnival offers. I would totally do the same cruise all over again. :)

We did the Victory cruise back in 2011 as well. In fact, we went the week after you and it is our favorite cruise ever! We can't wait to do it again. We always book the category 4J cabins and would definitely do the scenic oceanview room.

We did the Victory cruise back in 2011 as well. In fact, we went the week after you and it is our favorite cruise ever! We can't wait to do it again. We always book the category 4J cabins and would definitely do the scenic oceanview room.

I would book either of those cabins again in a heartbeat. The 4J is almost like having your personal HUGE balcony. There's never anyone out there. You can't beat the value either.

Great review! Thanks for taking the time to write it. I really love the big pictures. We leave for Puerto Rico tomorrow!!!

I'm so jealous. (I really am) A week ago today I was on the Valor sipping a drink and relaxing. Sigh....I really need another cruise. Have fun and have several drinks for me. :D

OMG! I am so excited for this trip in Sept, I am deff going to do the Cosul Tours. That looks like it hits everything you could want =) Thanks for posting that info :)

I LOVE your screen name. LOL If I was in St Lucia 100 times, I would do Cosul Tours 100 times. We enjoy it that much. You really can't beat what he provides. Comfortable air conditioned transportation, food, unlimited liquor, a beautiful beach and a VERY thorough tour of St Lucia...all for $65. He's one of the reasons we did this itinerary again.

I LOVE your screen name. LOL If I was in St Lucia 100 times, I would do Cosul Tours 100 times. We enjoy it that much. You really can't beat what he provides. Comfortable air conditioned transportation, food, unlimited liquor, a beautiful beach and a VERY thorough tour of St Lucia...all for $65. He's one of the reasons we did this itinerary again.

totally agree about Cosol - that is why we are taking his tour for a second time and not really changing anything from the first one.

totally agree about Cosol - that is why we are taking his tour for a second time and not really changing anything from the first one.

His tour IS awesome, isn't it? :)

What a great review! I loved the pictures, and you've given me some great ideas for excurions! Did you find the information for your ATV tour online somewhere? It looks really fun :)

Thanks so much. I originally did a google search for St Maarten cruise excursions and found it. Since we're not allowed to post links on this site just google Island Marketing ATV excursion in St Maarten. You should find it right away. 'Island Marketing' is the name of the tour company. You won't be disappointed.