Cruising on RCCL with a 20 month old

Akitkat118

Hi all - I am not new to cruising.. but new to cruising with kids. I will be on RCCL Indy in December with my son who will be 20 months old at that point.

I need help! Tips/tricks? Can he even go in any water on the ship? I am very excited but very nervous he won't have any fun.

I do know they are putting the Royal Tots program on the ship but that's just a 45 minute program a day!

What do I need to bring for him?

Thanks in advance!!

Indy has always had the fisher price royal tots 45 minute parent/child play sessions - even when I was on her the year she launched. Everyone gets that confused with the royal tots nursery which - by looking at the website - coming May 2013. That will be a drop off nursery program - pay per hour - and VERY cool for parents needing a little alone time :D

As far as the water play - your toddler can go in the Baby Splash Zone. It is one section of the H2o zone.

Here are the most recent royal tots pages I have (Enchantment) and pictures of the Indy Splash Zone

RoyalTotsPg1.jpg

RoyalTotsPg2.jpg

124.jpg

125.jpg

Archived