Computer Access on the Diamond

jresmith

I know the Diamond has internet access in the Internet Cafe (using their computers), but do they also have computers that you can use to just do word processing and then transfer the document to a floppy? I like to keep a journal of our cruise using a computer, but don't like to drag a laptop along. If they offer this service, can you tell me how much it is?

Thanks for your help,

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer - AS far as I know, the only computers you will have access too are the once in the cafe. And these have securly blocked off and access to the other drives for floppys. This is to prevent viruses, of course. I do not think they have laptops "for rent". Is there any way you can journal into a hotmail account and then just send it along to yourself for printing at home?? Thats what I do, but I also get free internet, so I dont mind typing on the clock.

Casey

Hi Casey,

Thanks for the info. Doesn't sound like I will be able to do what I want to do, so guess we will drag the laptop with us. When we cruised on Celebrity, you could send emails for $2.00 each, so I would send myself an email every couple days saying what we had been doing. That worked out great. Oh, well. Thanks again,

Jennifer

Archived