Boardwalk Balconies

We were in cabin 10329 on the Allure - on the Boardwalk overlooking the Aqua Theater. We never had any problem with noise at night. The Aqua Theater shows were generally over by 11 or 11:30, and with the door to the balcony closed it was much quieter than we expected.

We were on deck 9, all the way to the end, last cabin. Book it early and on purpose. Best cabin ever. Ocean view is great, aqua theater view better than the seats, & boardwalk view. Trifecta!!!! Great cabin. Hallway walk was only negative, but very minor. Get to the end!!!! You will dig it!

Just wondering how bad the noise level is for those who have had a boardwalk balcony? I'm not concerned about the day time, but what about after 10pm? Anyone???:)
I was in Boardwalk Balcony 11309 in January. It was considerably noisier than I expected, and a LOT nosier than the Central Park balcony we have stayed in. I think two issues were involved:

1) I don't think the door ever properly sealed despite requesting a number of times that it be inspected by Maintenance [i could never get the latch all the way to vertical].

2) The ship was full of Brazilian teens on their summer break. They were often riding the Carousal until almost midnight with a wave type scream vocalization. There were also late night Brazilian movies in the Aqua theatre. (NOTE: I have been to Brazil and know that Brazilian culture is high octane. ALL teenagers are full of energy. Other than noise they were a good group of kids who dressed a lot fancier than I did.)

Thom

Archived