Dream Questions

I Luv Crusin

This is my 11th cruise but with Carnival every cruise is a new experience. We cruise on April 6th and I have some questions. :rolleyes:

1) We have 6pm fixed seating dining. Does anyone know which dining room that would be in?

2) Do you need Euro's for St. Maarten? If so, can you do an exchange when you get off the ship or should you do it before?

3) I've hear that there is no longer breakfast in the dining room. Is this true every morning? Otherwise it's a brunch. Are there menus anywhere?

thanks!

This is my 11th cruise but with Carnival every cruise is a new experience. We cruise on April 6th and I have some questions. :rolleyes:

1) We have 6pm fixed seating dining. Does anyone know which dining room that would be in?

2) Do you need Euro's for St. Maarten? If so, can you do an exchange when you get off the ship or should you do it before?

3) I've hear that there is no longer breakfast in the dining room. Is this true every morning? Otherwise it's a brunch. Are there menus anywhere?

thanks!

1) it would be the aft dining room. Scarlet.

The atrium dining room (Crimson) across from the main show lounge was for ATD in late December.

2)The couple of places we stopped on the far side of St. Maarten all took my dollars for beers just fine. (double checking the Fun Times, there was no mention of exchanging currency)

3)Found my Funtimes.

Sea Days was the punchliner brunch with no dining room.

Port days the Crimson dining room was open.

Hope that helps.

Bill

1) it would be the aft dining room. Scarlet.

The atrium dining room (Crimson) across from the main show lounge was for ATD in late December.

It could be either one. When we cruised on the Dream, we had early seating and it was in the lower level of the Crimson Dining Room. Only the upper level of the Crimson was used for ATD.

Archived