Belize Questions

I have read recent posts where people's itineraries have been switched from Belize to Costa Maya ... I have been to Belize and loved it .. we are hoping to go to Belize on the Glory in November as it stands online the itinerary still shows up Belize as being a port we are visiting ... my questions are:

1) if you have been switched where you told why Belize is being switched or missed?

2) for those who have/had been switched to Costa Maya how soon are you notified that you were/are not going to Belize?

I understand if ports have to be switched but mostly I am just curious :)

I have not had Belize on an itinerary recently but have been on a cruise with a port change. A couple years ago on a Mexican Riviera cruise we were notified about three weeks out that the call at Mazatlan was to be cancelled and a second day in Cabo added. When we boarded the ship we were advised that Ensenada was also cancelled and Manzanillo was the replacement. Sometimes you don't find out until you sail, sometimes you find out in advance. That Mexico cruise had both. Good luck and great cruising.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

I have not had Belize on an itinerary recently but have been on a cruise with a port change. A couple years ago on a Mexican Riviera cruise we were notified about three weeks out that the call at Mazatlan was to be cancelled and a second day in Cabo added. When we boarded the ship we were advised that Ensenada was also cancelled and Manzanillo was the replacement. Sometimes you don't find out until you sail, sometimes you find out in advance. That Mexico cruise had both. Good luck and great cruising.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

Thank you :) I'm just looking forward to cruising even if it was an extra day at sea I don't mind as long as I am on a ship with my family having fun

Archived