Twin/King ?

4boys4mom

I know the beds can be converted to a king bed in the cabins, but last time we asked for that they continualy made the bed as two singles and then pushed them together (kinda weird). And I remember reading on the post about "secrets" that you can ask them to make the bed as a king instead of two singles. My question, now doubt laugh, is do they have king size sheets or should I bring my own for them to use to make up the "king" bed?:o

I can actually say i cant remember about the bottom sheet. I know the top sheet and the blanket are a king size (conquest & glory), i wanted to say the flat sheet was as well but then i started thinking was it really??? i know i didnt notice the crack in between, i had read on here that others were bothered by it and there was something you could buy to put in there but it was fine for me. Not sure if that helps you at all......

My DH and I just got off of the Elation and our bed was made with King size sheets. The bottom sheet was just a King size flat sheet. We did not notice the split in the bed. On our first cruise on the Holiday they did just make the two beds separatly and push them together and that was weird. I hope this helps.

I don't know if they still have them, and they are probably first come, first serve, but the Triumph had those foam things that you put between the single beds to fix the "crack." Then he made it up on top with the king fitted sheet, flat sheet and comforter. It worked pretty well. The second time on the Paradise, they didn't use the foam on our bed, just made it up with the sheets.

I have no clue what the official name of that thing is though :rolleyes:

Archived