YIPPEE...I finally booked!!

Thanks to all the advice I received on this site, I officially booked the Serenade of the Seas for next April. I was able to get a cabin on deck 10, #1558 (which looks like a larger cabin than usual). Anyone have this cabin before? Also, I'm not able to fly down the day before (which is stressing me out a little). I have a flight at 7:00 a.m. from NY into San Juan, arriving around 10:45 a.m. Please tell me not to worry. :confused: I know the ship leaves at 10:00 p.m. so I figure I have plenty of time. Would I be able to get on the ship by noon? If not, could I at least check in my bags. Thanks again for all the helpful information! I finally have a positive countdown clock!! :D

• 2 years later...
Thanks to all the advice I received on this site, I officially booked the Serenade of the Seas for next April. I was able to get a cabin on deck 10, #1558 (which looks like a larger cabin than usual). Anyone have this cabin before? Also, I'm not able to fly down the day before (which is stressing me out a little). I have a flight at 7:00 a.m. from NY into San Juan, arriving around 10:45 a.m. Please tell me not to worry. :confused: I know the ship leaves at 10:00 p.m. so I figure I have plenty of time. Would I be able to get on the ship by noon? If not, could I at least check in my bags. Thanks again for all the helpful information! I finally have a positive countdown clock!! :D

Hi...I'm taking a longshot that you might still be around and could tell me how you liked cabin 1558. I have it on hold for next year and would love some input. Thanks.

Hi...I'm taking a longshot that you might still be around and could tell me how you liked cabin 1558. I have it on hold for next year and would love some input. Thanks.

That person is currently posting on April 12, 2009 AOS roll call thread.

I got nervous when I saw he already booked airfare to SJ, then I saw it was a 3 year old post!

That person is currently posting on April 12, 2009 AOS roll call thread.

I got nervous when I saw he already booked airfare to SJ, then I saw it was a 3 year old post!

Thank you so much Marci....I haven't booked my airfare yet for March 28, 09. I'll track down "eme822"....I appreciate the tip!

Wow - that post freaked me out! I saw it on the first page and thought someone else had the same name as me. :eek:

Anyway, the location of the room was great. We stayed in 1056 but I believe the balconies were the same except different sides of the ship. The balcony was nice and big. I posted a few pictures on here, probably about 3 years ago. :D I'll see if I can find it and post it here. It's definitely not a balcony for sunning.

Archived