Legend - Is Smoking Allowed on all Areas of the Pool Deck?

It seems that all of the Jr. Suites are on deck 8 of the Legend. Deck 9 is the pool deck, which I believe has always been a smoking area. With that said, is it all of Deck 9 or just part?

I have nothing against smokers, but I was just curious if there is an area that would be less likely to get soot and ashes. :)

It seems that all of the Jr. Suites are on deck 8 of the Legend. Deck 9 is the pool deck, which I believe has always been a smoking area. With that said, is it all of Deck 9 or just part?

I have nothing against smokers, but I was just curious if there is an area that would be less likely to get soot and ashes. :)

I read from comments by others on some threads and they claimed that Legend only allows smoking on one side of the Pool Deck and if I didn't remember wrongly, it's the Starboard side that allows smoking.

When I was there, I only recall seeing people smoke when they were at the squarish dining tables outside of Windjammer (at the front of the ship) and none were smoking near the pool. After midnight, though, I actually saw people sitting at the Port side on Pool Deck and smoke. So maybe Legend's crew did not really enforce the rules strictly or sth.

There's a Sports Deck at the back of the ship on Deck 9 but I'm not sure if there were smokers present during my cruise.

Hoped this somehow did help a little!

Archived