Ocean Princess vs. Paul Gaugian

patterson3

Has anyone had the chance to take a Tahiti cruise on either or both of these ships? If so, how would they compare? I know the Gaugian is more expensive, but also all-inclusive and includes roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles.

Has anyone had the chance to take a Tahiti cruise on either or both of these ships? If so, how would they compare? I know the Gaugian is more expensive, but also all-inclusive and includes roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles.

Paul G is a much better choice for that area,

We sailed on the Ocean when she was still the Tahitian, on the 10 day r/t Papeete itinerary. WONDERFUL cruise and itinerary, and she's a lovely ship!!! I'd sail on her again in a hearbeat.

The minisuite we had was roomy and comfortable, the crew and service weres excellent, the food was great, and while everything is ln a smaller scale, everything we are accustomed to on the larger Princess ships is there on the Ocean.

Archived