Weird Question About Epic Studios

dreamr

Okay, I have kind of a weird question about the studio cabins on the Epic...

Does anyone happen to know which direction the foot of the beds point (aft or forward) in the different cabins? Cabin 11520 in particular? lol

My cabin in November, the foot of the bed pointed forward, which was awesome. I'm hoping that my cabin in January is the same way.

It's not a huge deal if the bed points aft this time, but... yeah, curious.

Thanks. lol

Okay, I have kind of a weird question about the studio cabins on the Epic...

Does anyone happen to know which direction the foot of the beds point (aft or forward) in the different cabins? Cabin 11520 in particular? lol

My cabin in November, the foot of the bed pointed forward, which was awesome. I'm hoping that my cabin in January is the same way.

It's not a huge deal if the bed points aft this time, but... yeah, curious.

Thanks. lol

Yes, depending on the studio room they face different directions. I looked on the deck plans and if it had been adjoining rooms I could have told you but it's not. Okay............I gotta ask. What does it matter? :D

p.s. If you haven't been in the Epic studios before that's a good location you picked. Have fun.

It's silly, really... and like I said, it's not a big deal if the bed faces aft this time... butttt...

I like to watch a little television before I fall asleep, and I hear better out of my left ear than I do my right. The difference is very slight, but it's enough to make me prefer to lie on my right side, so that my left ear is not buried in the pillow. XD

I've been in the studios before, but not that particular cabin. Last year, I was in 11551 (mainly because it was one of the last set of adjoining studios and I was cruising with a friend, who was in 11549). This coming cruise, I am completely solo, so I chose to be a bit closer to the lounge. :)

If the goal is having your feet arrive at the destination prior to your head while you sleep, you are guaranteed this in any studio you choose . . .

. . of course you might have to adjust placement of your pillows (voila!). :D

Have a great cruise on this great ship!! :) . :)

LOL!! Yes, that's totally my goal!! XD

Thank you!! I agree, the Epic is an awesome ship! I think she gets a lot more flack than she deserves. People need to give her a chance! lol

Thank you. lol

I think the bed needs to face aft this time for the tv to still be on the right side of the bed... since I'm on the opposite side of the hallway.

Oh well, like I said... not a huge issue. Certainly won't affect my cruise in any way. Just a silly little preference. lol

Archived