horse back riding on st marteen?

jdhoyt

we are on the victory july 10: would like to go horse back riding there. i see carnival has one offered: anyone know the cost and can you book directly with the ranch?

thanks

jer

I think I saw the price listed at $104 per person. Don't know about booking it directly through the ranch though.

Personally, I wouldn't go horseback riding in the Caribbean in July. If you've ever been riding in shorts you know that long pants are a must and you will sweat to death in your helmet. Plus I think in this excursion you are also required to wear a life belt for the water portion.

Make sure you know what you are doing before you sign up for this. Just a word of advice.

Brit.

If you do decide to go horseback riding, consider using SHORETRIPS.COM.

We visited St.Maarten last February, and booked our own horseback riding excursion, via that company.

Involved a horseback ride along a beautiful, secluded bay; only about 7 people participating.

We had our own taxi driver, who met us at the ship. He provided great narration, as he drove us to the stable.

After the horseback ride, we were transported to Orient Beach for swimming/lounging. Beachfront bars were a mere few steps away!

We stayed as long as we wanted; same driver waited for us & transported us back to the ship.

Highly recommend this company; first class operation.

Any questions, just ask.

Archived