Is East Side Tour Still Available that you can book directly at Port??

funfamilyof6

Has anybody recently seen or done the " East Side Tour " advertised for $35 on a board at the port??? Would like to do it on our next trip and are curious if it is available and how much time was spent at the Rum Point portion.

Thanks for the reply...there are 6 of us and my husband doesn't really want to rent a car.

On these boards there was a board posted with various private excursions that is at the port and mentions the tour I referred to for $35pp which we are hoping to do. The tour also does some sightseeing that my husband is looking forward to doing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
One tour that goes "east" is Cayman Safari Adventures http://www.caymansafari.com/ but you would need to book that before you arrive. It is fully guided/narrated, includes admissions to a couple of sites plus snacks/meal and bottled water etc.

So sorry, I didn't see your response earlier!!!

Thanks for the info and I did see this tour, but we just want to do Blow Holes, Pirate Cave and Rum Point and definitely not the Botanic Park since we have done it already. A few reviews have mentioned that sometimes time does not allow for the Rum Point portion of Cayman Safari's excursion which would upset us greatly since that is mainly what we want to do. Also, $99 sound like a lot for what we want to do since there are 6 of us.

Do you have any other recommendations? :confused:

Archived