sea legs after victory cruise

skaterfan

I was on the carnival victory in february and we had a great cruise.

The weather was great. The seas were calm. When I got home for about

a week I felt movement especially when in the shower. I was the only one

in the family that experienced this. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

I just got off the Miracle Sunday, and I am STILL feeling a little bit of motion! It has gotten better each day, though!

It's funny, though, because being ON the ship didn't bother me at all... It was getting OFF when I started to feel all wonky!

No problems getting off. However, I continued to take Bonine until two days after the cruise. I know I could not sleep properly for two weeks. I was up everyday at like 8.

HAHAHA! It totally doesn't sound early now that college is over for me and I'm working. I remember I was up really early after my last cruises when I didn't have to be and was like, I was up at 8 - this sucks!

So true though, your body DEFINITELY gets up earlier without questioning it on a cruise - I love it!

I have the same problem.....I do fine on the cruise, no motion sickness or anything....love the rockin motion...But I usually have to take off 3-5 days after to get my "land legs" back....lol.... After one cruise I was at work questioning a patient and the patient thought I'd been drinking...That wasn't funny though:o I now take Antivert starting 2 days prior to debarkation and for a week after.. It helps......;)

lots of information here... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=1949469

Ihad that feeling every cruise except the Miracle-- with the Legend being the worse. I guess the more time you spend on the ship the worse it can get.

See the ... in your url

When you do a url make sure you copy the whole address.

Archived