Only 6 hours in Belize, what to do?

aksharp1

We will be on The Grand Princess at the end of Nov. We will be in Belize from 1pm-7pm. We have been there before so we are familiar with the tendoring and the time frame you have, being that it takes a while to get on a tendor from the ship and the last tendor usually leaves the dock 30minutes before you set sail. SO really it is less than 6 hours. I have spoken with Paul at Coral Breeze and basically told me that since it gets dark there early during that time of the year, that there was nothing he could offer me. We did an independent city tour last time we were there and went into the shops there at the peir. Does anyone know of or have any idea that we could do that would fit into that time frame. I know that water taxing to any of the Cayes is out of the question since it takes about an hour each way. We are open to ANY suggestions. Thanks.

Anna

Bummer about Princess in belize - We were on GRand Princess in Feb. We took the cave tubing tour with the ship - didn't want to miss the boat - Wasn't impressed with the city of Belize - not too safe - so your best bet is to Snorkel or Scuba dive.

Archived