Occidental Day Pass

beasfriend

Has anyone been able to get a day pass here recently. We'll be in Aruba on the 26th and would like to go here. I've tried emailing, facebook, and calling the direct TN, but get no response.

Thanks

My email to the Occidental was answered the next day. Their response was to show up at the reception area of the hotel on the day of your cruise stop and ask for a day pass. Day passes are only given out if the hotel is less than 90% occupied. We'll be in Aruba on the 26th also, so we're hoping to get in.

Linda

Are you on the Dawn? Have you been on our roll call? It was also suggested to me to go to the beach by the Radisson and get chairs/umbrellas/food/drink at the pier.

We are on the Dawn. I have been on the roll call a few times, but it's so big now, it gets tedious going through it. We are signed up for the Meet and Greet party.

Linda

We are on the Dawn. I have been on the roll call a few times, but it's so big now, it gets tedious going through it. We are signed up for the Meet and Greet party.

Linda

Oh good - we'll see you there.

We're planning on trying the Occidental and if that doesn't work out, walking to the beach behind the Radisson and renting chairs/umbrella at one of the piers. There's supposed to be a beach bar that's reasonably priced by the pier as well.

Oh good - we'll see you there.

We're planning on trying the Occidental and if that doesn't work out, walking to the beach behind the Radisson and renting chairs/umbrella at one of the piers. There's supposed to be a beach bar that's reasonably priced by the pier as well.

We're going to try to go to the Occidental, too. My son is getting married this June and he and is bride-to-be are going to be honeymooning there. I told him I'd check it out for him. If the Occidental doesn't work then onto Plan B, whatever that is. What are your plans for Curacao? Very long day there. We're thinking of taking a cab to Playa Porto Beach for the day. It's a 30 minute cab ride, but got great reviews and we certainly have a enough time.

Linda and Paul

I have actually been emailing the concierge at the Occidental.....we will be there on May 2. Here is her reply.....

Dear Ginny,

Day passes has a cost of $ 76.13 for adults and kids under the age of 12 pays half price.

The pass starts from 8 am until 6 pm.

This includes food, drinks and all non-motorized watersports.

Hope I have informed you accordingly,

Sandra

We're going to try to go to the Occidental, too. My son is getting married this June and he and is bride-to-be are going to be honeymooning there. I told him I'd check it out for him. If the Occidental doesn't work then onto Plan B, whatever that is. What are your plans for Curacao? Very long day there. We're thinking of taking a cab to Playa Porto Beach for the day. It's a 30 minute cab ride, but got great reviews and we certainly have a enough time.

Linda and Paul

We're just going to do a walk around town - look at some of the historic sites and shop...maybe go out to the Curacao distillary. I had wanted to do a sunset cruise, but there are none available on a Thursday.

Archived