Playa Mia Beach Break Deluxe

jtw715

JT. I'm sailing on the Valor July 10 and have already taken care of going there. I've read great things about it and dhave checked out their web sight several times. I went trough Shoretrips.com and here's what I'm getting for $45.00 per person. Admission, buffet lunch, open bar, snorkeling gear, lounge chairs and floats along with free use of all of their non motorised water sports. Cost of a Taxi is around $14 - $17 each way for 1 - 4 people. Carnival wants to charge $75.00 per person. On the Valor we arrive at 11:00 and I can get a Taxi as soon as I get off the ship and go there, Carnivals excursion sin't going to leave until 1:00. I like Carnival and all they do but I'm going with Shoretrips.com on this one. They were easy to use and confirmed my resorvation within 24 hrs. All I had to do was print out a Pre-Paid Activity Voucher and hand it to them at the gate when I get there. Hope this helps out and enjoy your time there,

Jim

We just did this last week...and other than rain...it was great. I got a float and laid out in the water while my husband snorkled. We enjoyed the buffet and open bar all day. It was a good price for what you got. The only compaint I can tell you is that people thought the beach was a little rocky. I only really felt it entering the water in the shallow area. I scratched my foot up pretty good on a large rock. But if that's the worst that happens...great! :)

Have fun. I think you will enjoy it.

For the record, I booked through www.shoretrips.com and had no problems.

JT.

My mistake, I miss quoted you on my price, it's $41.00 per person. Carnival does offer a $31.00 ) I think that's the right price ) deal but you will have to take a taxi and that price dosen't include food and drinks. Their $75.00 deal gets you a bus ride from the pier as well as drinks and the lunch buffet. I'm glad Crista put Shoretrips web link on her post, I didn't know how to, check them out.

Jim

Archived