Where do I find which balconies open to which cabins?

Bibble

Try this, hope it helps you find what you are looking for.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/glory/glory.ashx

I looked there, but can't find what I'm looking for. I do find connecting cabins, but what I'm looking for (and I realize I wasn't too clear...) is which balcony dividers will open between which cabins (if that makes sense).

Thank you!!

I looked there, but can't find what I'm looking for. I do find connecting cabins, but what I'm looking for (and I realize I wasn't too clear...) is which balcony dividers will open between which cabins (if that makes sense).

Thank you!!

basically all the balconies open as they need to for maintenance reasons, however, they will open only so many on each side of the ship due to winds etc. When you board you tell your steward immediately you would like it open and he will contact maintenance to come (they are the ones who have to do it - special tools) or contact the pursers desk immediately.

After you click the link then select

*STATEROOM DESCRIPTIONS

You will then select which deck you are interested in i.e Empress Deck 7

Then you will have to look at the particular room descriptions i.e 7207 .... it will look like this....

Cabin 7207 8B 185/35 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed cabin connects to: 7211

View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: no

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

sofa and coffee table

Note: Cabin connects: LI - FD

Note: Cabin has twin/king on: CQ VA

Smoking permitted on balcony only (effective 12/01/11)

Try this, hope it helps you find what you are looking for.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/glory/glory.ashx

The info you want is there. Go to stateroom descriptions then click on the deck you want to look at, find the stateroom you are looking for and it will tell you what cabin the balcony partition will open to.

Connecting cabins and connecting balconies are different. In those stateroom decriptions it will tell you what cabin the balcony opens up to also and it's not the same as the connecting cabin. Usually if the cabins are connecting, the parition does not open up to that same cabin, it opens up to an adjacent balcony.

I have this same scenario on the Breeze. I didn't want a connecting cabins, I just wanted to adjacent cabins that the balcony partition opened up to.

Read it carefully.

I just looked for the Splendore and there is no info for Deck 8. Its shows cabins that start with "7"s.

That is interesting, must be a glitch because Deck 7 cabins are listed under Empress and Verandah categories.

You guys are AWESOME! thank you!! I obviously didn't look through enough.

The last balcony we had was a connecting stateroom so it had issues opening, because there was no where to swing it to that it didn't block a door. So I though they all had issues, but I realize now it was the connecting issue.

thank you!

Archived