A Question regarding Freestyle Dining

Kenlorz

The slobs - and let's be truthful, there ARE slobs - mainly stay at the buffet so that they can "load it up."

You will find people dressed casually (but not sloppily) in all of the specialty restaurants. You'll also see people a bit more dressed up. Your DH might be the only man in a tie, but you'd by no means be out of place. Some of the specialty restaurants are quite beautiful.

I'm no slob.. Take a shower before dinner than put in my shorts and shirt and go to dinner in the mdr or moderno

Why wear shorts? Because that's what I'm comfortable in I'm not meeting the president or in a court of law so clean shorts and tshirt are just fine

The slobs - and let's be truthful, there ARE slobs - mainly stay at the buffet so that they can "load it up."

You will find people dressed casually (but not sloppily) in all of the specialty restaurants. You'll also see people a bit more dressed up. Your DH might be the only man in a tie, but you'd by no means be out of place. Some of the specialty restaurants are quite beautiful.

With so much negativity in the world already, why did you feel the need to add to it? You could have easily answered the OPs comments without insulting any one whether inadvertently or on purpose

Archived